Galaxy XCover FieldPro
TOUGH AND RELIABLE
Samsung launches the Galaxy XCover FieldPro with TASSTA
Robust outdoor smartphone enables mission-critical communication –
- Push-to-Talk over Public Safety LTE (PS LTE)
- Protection by Samsung Knox
- Sales and Marketing via TASSTA from March 2020
(12 months warranty included)
SAMSUNG ELECTRONICS PRESENTS THE GALAXY XCOVER FIELDPRO!
TASSTA is the exclusive partner in Germany.
The latest addition to the range of Samsung ruggedized devices enables stable and secure communication in emergencies and operations. Thanks to the mission-critical push-to-talk (MCPTT) solution from TASSTA, emergency services employees, security agencies and other professional users with security tasks receive access to a private data center through the LTE network.
At the same time, the smartphone’s high resilience and high-performance battery make it a reliable companion not only for outdoor use, but also in logistics, production and in many other places where the conditions are harsher.
Effective and stable communication can be crucial to coping with emergencies and crises
GALAXY XCOVER FIELD PRO ADVANTAGES
- Robust smartphone for secure communication
- All-rounder: Usable on construction sites, in industrial plants, in logistics, or in hospitals
- Tough and reliable: The device is IP684 certified and therefore water and dustproof
- US military standard MIL-STD-810G5: defies extreme weather conditions and harsh environments
- Defies falls from a height of up to 1.50 m.
- 5.1 “Quad HD display that can be operated with gloves and when wet
- A powerful and exchangeable battery
- It can be recharged using pogo pins in conjunction with a battery charging
- Fingerprint scanner and face recognition for contactless unlocking: Protection against misuse and loss of sensitive data.
With the Galaxy XCover FieldPro, Samsung has developed a robust smartphone especially
for Push-to-Talk communication (PTT)
Public Safety LTE (PS LTE) can be used to establish a reliable connection to a secure, decoupled network so that emergency personnel can communicate with each other even when the public network is overloaded.
The push-to-talk button is attached to the side of the smartphone for quick access and can also be activated with gloves.
In an emergency, an alarm button on the top of the head can be used to request help at the push of a button, while the location data is simultaneously transmitted by video and voice.
Push-to-Talk and Lone Worker Protection
Behind this is a personal emergency signal system that can offer employees protection out of sight and hearing or in risky situations.
The use of TASSTA together with the Galaxy XCover Field Pro meets the requirements of the professional association (DGUV112-1393) for sole work place protection.
UNBOXING SAMSUNG GALAXY
MORE INFORMATION IN OUR FLYER
TASSTA provides a mission critical security and communications solution for professional users who require push-to-talk capabilities, lone worker protection, emergency response features, indoor and certified GPS localization, task management, and a customizable environment for empowering the organization to meet and manage any challenge and incident.
TASSTA supports FirstNet requirements and ETSI 3GPP standards for MCX: Mission Critical Push to Talk, Video, and Data. Our T.Flex client manages all the sensors of the smartphone and tracks the user’s behavior to help us enhance the security of all TASSTA users. Even sending an emergency alarm takes only a single button-press.